Oswin Röming and Matthias Ciecierski
BTG in Germany and the rest of Europe
BTG is situated at 12 locations in Germany and has branch offices or shareholdings in Germany, Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Russia and France. We employ around 500 people and manage 130,000 sqm of warehouse space in Germany alone. Together with our subsidiaries and associated companies, we generate an annual turnover of over Euro 160 million.
- BTG mednarodna spedicija in logistika d.o.o. Maribor / Slovenia – www.btg.si
- BTG Warehouse Services GmbH, Bobingen / Germany
- OOO BTG Internationale Spedition Moscow / Russia – www.btg-spedition.ru
- OOO BTG Logistics, Moscow / Russia
- BTG Spedition und Logistik GmbH Vienna / Austria – www.btg.at
- BTG Logistics s.r.o, Bratislava / Slovakia
- Currie European S.A.S. Marly la Ville / France – www.curriesolutions.com
- p.ressle GmbH & Co. Spedition KG Schongau / Germany – www.ressle-spedition.de
- VTL Vernetzte-Transport-Logistik GmbH Fulda / Germany – www.vtl.de
A look back to the past
In 1973, the foundation of BTG Bavaria Transport GmbH by Klaus Rauch (†2001) was the starting signal for our wide-ranging activities today. Throughout the years, our head office has remained in Langweid near Augsburg.