SERVICE WITH SYSTEM
Contract logistics – where all ends meet
Inbound-, inhouse-, outbound- and reverse- logistics – these terms describe the full cycle of today’s requirements for contract logistics as part of the whole supply chain. Both as individual service sectors and together as a complete package, these are all part of BTG’s service portfolio, which is available throughout Germany.
As a provider of 3PL (third party-logistics), in combination with our road, air, sea and rail freight activities, we offer one-stop-solutions that are individually customised to meet your needs.
Our key factors for success
- 130,000 sqm of storage space at 12 locations in Germany alone
- Block storage and high-rack spaces
- Temperature-controlled storage
- Water hazard class-certified areas
- and much more
- Self-developed logistics IT-programme – state of the art
- Individually designed, fully automated reporting process by means of customised interfaces
- Both B2B and B2C
- Permanent stock-monitoring, FIFO
- Special criteria – use-by dates, batch-dependent product features, etc.
- Regional as well as transregional solutions
- One competent contact person (for all locations)
- Back-up through close-knit inhouse-networking
- Short decision-making process
- Independent company
For decades now, we have been serving the complete spectrum of companies, from small medium-sized enterprises to globally operating corporations. Our clients include globally renowned brands in the automotive, aviation and mechanical engineering industries, as well as companies from the pharmaceutical and chemical sectors. They rely not only on our professionalism, experience and expertise, but also on the flexibility and individuality typical of medium-sized companies. In addition, they appreciate the unison of certified processes and the consequent compliance with environmentally relevant aspects that we offer them.